Monday, December 28, 2009

Rebuilding my Life

I started off in my blog experience by sending off a post with only the title before I had a chance to write anything!! Oh well...

The object of this blog is to chronicle my new life. It is time to rebuild my life after being widowed last June. The AA Big Book says, "We stood at the turning point..." I have been drfting at the turning point for some time not sure of what my options are and where to go. I have been lacking confidence and motivation. I haven't been taking care of things-- I let the plants in this room die because I kept forgetting to water them and sometimes I forget to feed the dog. I am a neat freak living in a dirty house, and an artist who hasn't created in over a year. My joints hurt because I sit and stare off into space instead of exercising.

So hopefully by keeping a blog, I can be accountable to myself and to anyone else who wants to check in on me. It won't always be pretty, but I assure you, it will be real.

So stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment