Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ah-Sigh-EE

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.-- Lily Tomlin

Today was a good day; I met with friends, including one I haven't seen in a long time; two friends each gave me a book, and another gave me some cash and I came home to find a UPS package on the porch from another friend-- a herbal blend for joints with acai (pronounced "Ah-Sigh-EE) berries. This is a continuation of yesterday's post about friends. I am blessed.

CWCW: I went to Walmart to get some food and I managed to walk through the store on my own. I don't like using the handicapped buggies; I feel I become a non-person riding one. Other shoppers don't see me or they see me and ignore me. Normally, I have some interaction other people-- a smile or a word, but in those buggies, it's like I am not really there.  I found some items on the clearance rack and treated myself to a new nail color. When I got home I put away the groceries and cleaned the kitchen. Now I am going to work on the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment