Monday, January 11, 2010

Be brave...

Be brave enough to live creatively. ~Alan Alda.

I was not brave today. It was a paralyzed sort of day where I sat and thought; I have been told to never go into your mind alone--it is a dangerous neighborhood; that is certainly true about my mind. However all is not lost. I washed a load of clothes, watered the plants, and made some phone calls--a doctor's appointment, and a call the clear up the conflict at the museum; the director told me she would make sure no one was using the computer on Thursdays. Tonight I went to an open Narcotics Anonymous meeting with a friend and heard a lot about faith. I also got some advice on tattoos.

The things I didn't get done on today's list will be there tomorrow. I don't foresee spiders cleaning up their cobwebs and invisible little people putting away the Christmas tree. In the words of Scarlett O'Hara, tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment