Sunday, January 17, 2010

Doldrums to Dancing

I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Very little chopping wood and carrying water --I just washed some clothes and loaded the dishwasher. I was blue the early part of the day, with a minor melt down. I could be a crash from all the sugar I ate yesterday in birthday cake-- sugar is my enemy that way, or it could be because I miss someone. Lack of sleep didn't help any--sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to sleep normally on a regular basis again. But a nap helped to set things right.

Then I went to socialize in the Fellowship, getting a ride with a friend. That was fun with great food and a speaker, but afterwards a group of us went dancing at the Eagle's. That was sooo much fun!! I only danced once since my hip is still out of whack, but I enjoyed the band and the company. I got to know my friends a little better. A few times I felt sad, because I didn't have a sweetheart to dance with but gave myself a good talking to about staying in the moment. I love my friends sooo much.

Being able to move freely to dance is one of my new goals....

No comments:

Post a Comment