Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Opportunities



A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties. ~Harry Truman

Whether I am a pessimist or an optimist is up to me, which means I have to make a choice. If I go with the negative forces then they will take me where they will; they will not take me into the light--the darkness hates the light and avoids it at all costs; I become my problems. If I choose positive thinking and affirmitive words, than I can move into the light and they can keep me from the darkness which dogs me at every step. Then when you look at me, you don't see the problems, you see Maxie.

Jesus, please...

CWCW: Today I photographed all the rest of the art-- I found paintings I forgot about because I never got around to taking a picture of them; it was almost like Christmas. I dropped two rolls of film off for processing, went to the doctor, bought groceries, typed a project for the church, cooked a huge pot of soup and took and 4 hour nap. Enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment