Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Continues

There is still a residule of yesterday's feeling like a bad taste in my mouth. I know this too shall pass.

But today I cleaned and dusted the studio; the Dish man is coming tomorrow with a satillite up-grade and God forbid that he should find some dust. I also cleared off the drawing table. Yea! Now if I can convince that hairy cat not to sleep there. I took care of treasurer business for a group I belong to--I have been neglecting balancing the books for awhile. I worked up my personal budget and started paying bills. I bought groceries and worked on the laundry.

Soooo... tomorrow is another day. A friend gave me a list of 101 different ways to pray. #36 says to ask God for a spirit of hilarity. God I need some hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment