Saturday, January 9, 2010

Not a bad Day

The hip hurts less and I was kind to it -- no strenuous work or exercise. I did do some detail cleaning in the kitchen and mopped the floor and continued working on putting away the Christmas tree.

Surprise, surprise!! While cleaning, I found $50 in a teapot. How it got there I have no idea. No comments about old-timers disease because I have a very good memory-- not perfect, but better than when I was younger, and I definitely don't forget money! I don't keep money in teapots. In my purse or the bank, maybe, but teapots are for tea, or hiding narcotics. (Those occasionally prescribed to me of course! :o) And I am on such a tight budget I can't imagine not missing $50. So I prefer to believe God left it for me. After all, a couple of months ago, I got $100 in the mail with a note that said, "My child, I love you. God." So maybe He left it in the teapot anonymously.

I finished the day off with love and hugs in the Fellowship. Then a frank talk with my roommate about something hurtful that had happened to me a long time ago. Something I rarely talk about. Not a bad day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment