Monday, January 18, 2010

It is all good.



Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher

I am brave... Tonight I walked into a meeting 45 minutes late; calling attention to myself like that is not my favorite thing to do. I promised to meet a friend there, but fell asleep; though I woke up in plenty of time, memory of the promise slipped away with the dreams. When I realized my mistake I about freaked out!! I don't forget things or people usually and it was really weird to find myself in that position. So I threw on some clothes and left without make-up or socks, and went to the meeting anyway. I knew I had to at least be there to apologize to my friend. It was all good.

I am still moving slowly, but it is pain that is slowing me down not inertia. I am coming out of the fog I think; the thing is that the fog masked uncomfortable feelings; it is easier to stay in a funk and stare off into space than to take action. It is all good.

Today I spent quite a bit of time with the Father which helped my attitude a whole lot. I set some things in order, and made moose stew, rich with veggies. It will feed me for a few days. That is definitely all good.

I will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment